Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas.Elsmore Enquiry

Options
  • 01-04-2022 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey There,

I am comparing between 2 units ; house in Elsmore & apartment in Greystone

I have visited Naas couple of times in the last weeks and I like the area ... Couldn't see any negatives.

I know that my question would sound naive and not precisely defined but if you would choose between those units/areas, which one you would go with and why?

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Naas is a nice town, mostly friendly people with not too many scumbags, very good facilities etc, not too familiar with Greystones apart from the odd visit, seems nice, beach sea, if that's your thing probably better off in wicklow. Having said that I'd take a house over an apartment 9/10.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sam123458

Thanks @Mantis Toboggan !

My main preference is the People & community.

Any feedback about Elsmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Rather than the area, both nice places BTW. I’d go for a house over an apartment. Having to bring shopping in from the car or even trying to charge an electric car would be an issue. Something that played a part in the move we made last year. We looked at Pipers hill in Naas with the downside being only one entrance to the estate and busy in the morning with the school there. Other location was Glean na riogh and heard sometime there can be a smell from the food factories nearby

Advertisement