Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order new debit card

Options
  • 01-04-2022 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Please could I order a new debit card. I have recently deposited £400.00.

Please could it be sent to

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Roger Lane

The account has not been used for two years, but has one debit set up. Please can you help me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I would remove your address :) I think you may have the wrong section of the website.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

First off, stop posting your private info for the world to see.

Second, where is it you think you're posting? Boards.ie doesn't provide debit cards, or any financial services. Are you meant to be looking for Bank of Ireland despite the non-Irish address?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

OP has not posted within 14 days as required by the charter. Thread abandoned. Discussion closed.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement