Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hen Ri

• 01-04-2022 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Anybody else familiar with the Queen "Hen" and King "Ri" who control everything in Ireland, Underground of course!

The Church forces Mothers to swap the talented "me" fir the weak U" in every Family, so there are no challengers to the King. Handicap all Natural Talent.

Hen Ri ===> "Henry"

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Why did I waste 8 seconds of my life reading that

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭grassalwaysgeener

Why is IT a waste of UR time?

"U" have obviously never been targetted by these Wicked Wolves, on boarding...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

What does all this mean?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Somebody has found the turps.

• Advertisement

Another related observation,

"Why do most Cat Churches look like Fairytale Castles, with 3 Nuclear Missiles Windows ready to launch???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Thought it was someone asking if people would recommend having a Hen Party in Dinn Ri Hotel, Carlow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I think it was Queen Hen-Ri ett-A (Hen/Rí ate A, with 'A' being the Druids of Connacht). The 'Wolves' of course were really the Werewolves of Ossory, and they were only 'Wicked' if you were to believe the disinformation of the hegemony. Your "'King'" is hircine.

whenever I think about how the "me" have had destiny reversed by Nurtured Cat Church, I think of "ChrisT Brown" songs with the words "Settle, Down"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement