Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did this

Options
  • 01-04-2022 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Hopefully the picture loaded. As you can see something has made 2 fresh holes over my aunts house. It's a ledge over her front door.

I'm assuming it's a bird of some sort but I haven't seen anything going in or out but I'm rarely there either.

Hopefully it's not rats or mice but I don't think so.

Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭rje66

Woodpecker??

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I would have said woodpecker, too. They also liked my roof... from the inside of the house they sounded like a drill going off. I'd run out and clap loudly multiple times a day to scare them off... the sawdust and wood chips on the ground were unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Deub

Possibly blue or great tits. Sometimes, they get the hole bigger if it is too small.

Advertisement