Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers to mp3 player advice

Options
  • 02-04-2022 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭

i have 2 speakers they just have one cable out rca male .Can i just connect to the speaker with a female rca cable 3.5mm male, eg one end 3.5mm male other end RCA female, or do i need to use an amp inbetween the speaker and the mp3 player.

i just need 1 speaker as i just listen to podcasts on this mp3 player. i just want to use one speaker to see if it works. i googled this and it just says use rca ,aux cable . would i need to connect to a powered speaker to do this eg a speaker that works off battery power.

the reason i want to do this is the volume level from the player is very low, no matter what earphones , headphones i use on it. it works fine apart from the low sound, volume levels, this player has no bluetooth connections option, just 3.5mm audio out.

Post edited by riclad on

Advertisement