Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvis DVD's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

The Comeback Special is the definitive dogs bollocks. Top drawer stuff.

Pick up a cheap copy of That's The Way It Is too for Vegas Elvis, but Pre-Bloated Tub Of Lard Vegas Elvis, at the height of his game with a ****ing cracking band.

But the Comeback Speicial is solid gold, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

There's also the Aloha from Hawaii DVD released recently which has his biggest concert ever on it, but the best DVD goin is That's the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Xmas pressie time, and the mother just LOVES Elvis. I was looking at getting her

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2M&title=173702&p=25&g=25

Does it give *the best* of Elvis ? Im looking for stage concerts and such, not just pure audio...

Just saw this post.. was wondering which dvd you went for in the end?
    It's not too late to get 'That's The Way It Is' on dvd if you haven't already.. It really does kick ass :)

Kev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I indeed went for the THATS THE WAY IT IS, with THE LOST PERFORMANCES

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004CPSC/ref=pd_bxgy_text_2_cp/202-6555752-3667854

Ordered in time for xmas too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Excellent. A wise choice. The Lost Performances is on VHS I see, but it's brilliant. I've watched it countless times, and am desperately waiting for a special edition DVD..
    Yer mum will not be disapointed!

Kevin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement