Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Power Washer Question

Options
  • 03-04-2022 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

A random question for anyone who has the electric PowerPlus power washer from Lidl. I got one last year (for €199 i think) and it served me well last year.

I took it out of the shed yesterday for the first time this year to clean the patio, but when I collected it all up, the connection between the "gun" and the inbuilt hose that comes from the washer was loose, so once I turned it on half the water comes out of the nozzle, and the other half of the water comes spraying out from the connection at the base of the gun. Basically it stays connected, but is not flush enough to work properly. I couldn't figure out if I lost a connecting piece or head/connector on the hose over the winter, or if it is just that the connection has been damaged.

Photos attached of the two pieces I was attaching. If anyone has the same model or a similar one, could they look in particular at the top of the hose to see if I should have some sort of connector/adapter on mine, or if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement