Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCB design or reverse engineer.

Options
  • 04-04-2022 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

A quick bit of history, I am building a CNC router. I have ordered a breakout board (C76 board) that allows a simple connection method using RJ45 ethernet cabling. The connection to the stepper drive is also done via the RJ45 cabling, using a connecting board (C34KLD) supplied by the same manufacturer of the breakout board.

Compatibility was check prior to ordering, and I was assured the connecting board (C34KLD) and my stepper driver (Leadshine AM882) where supported.

The problem is with pinout of the connecting board (C34KLD).

This is the driver.

As you can see the C34KLD should have a 6 pin connector and not a 4 + 2.

I have 5 of the C34KLD and I am looking for someone to reverse engineer one of these and change the connector to a 6 pin.

I am based in Mallow in Cork, so if there is some local who would be able to do this, it would be great, however the post is pretty good, so I could post a pf]hysical board if needed.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

Ian

Comments

Advertisement