Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albufeira All Inclusive

Options
  • 04-04-2022 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Afternoon Boardsies

I am going to Albufeira at the end of April , flights booked and on the hunt for a hotel with all inclusive.

I have a list here of the hotels i am thinking of staying in. Would any of the boards'ies have stayed in any of these and could you let me know what you thought if you stayed in any of these as all inclusive .Cheers

Auramar Beach

Monica Isabel Beach

Muthu Clube de oura

Grand Muthu forte da oura

Hotel Real Bellavista

Be Live Palmerias village

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kris_2021

Hi - I was in Be live Palmerias 3 years ago. It was very nice. All inclusive. If u have kids there is lots of things for them to do in the hotel. Great kids club and water slides for big and small. 15 - 20 min walk to the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Thanks for that....I ended up staying in the Patio Suite Hotel.....

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭wavert

How was the Patio Suite - Would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Right.

So the pros and cons.

The hotel is modern and bright. The food is great and so are the drinks. All inclusive gives you some branded spirits apart from all local beers and spirits.

The food every day is different and tasty. Service during meal times is excellent. Esp the sangria proper stuff .

Free shuttle to beach every hour. On all inclusive during the summer they also include free picnic basket full of food etc for to take to the beach.Beach is lovely

Local bus stop nearby for albufeira. Staff are good. Rooms are spacious.

Cons

The two pools are quite cold. Bigger pool is located at other end of complex and hardly used. There is hardly any if no evening entertainment.

I would deffo go back , but no entertainment in evenings a bit of a bummer. All in all very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

Sorry for hijacking this thread but Looking at 3hb Clube Humbria, has anyone has stayed, would you recommend it. Travelling with 2 teens so entertainment and things to do are important.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Stayed there twice, but it was a few years ago. Food was good, we'd always find something to eat. The beer was excellent, wine was only ok, and the usual selection of local spirits were fine.

Entertainment wasn't great if I recall correctly. The usual mini disco followed by a hit and miss range of acts.

Staff were all very friendly and efficent. The village is beautiful. Loads of nice little bars and restaurants. Albuferia and Villamoura are only short bus rides away.

We liked it, but as I said, it was a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

Thanks for that @Ashbourne hoop, have it booked for a months time so looking forward to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Let me know how you get on @amber2 be interested in hearing what it's like now.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,246 ✭✭✭✭km79

We are just back from Sol Lanzarote which was our first experience of all inclusive . It took so much hassle out of the holiday that I don’t think I can go self catering again . We loved it and had an excellent holiday but we did everything there was to do in lanzarote so will go somewhere different next year . (the price has also jumped from 2700 for 14 nights all inclusive for 2 adults and child to 4000 for sake dates next year. In hindsight we got a bit of a steal this year !)

looking for next year now and have Portugal in mind for five two weeks end of June into July although the cool pools are a bit of a downer (was the same the last time we stayed in Hotel Oura a few years ago.) The beach being so close though is great.

Of the hotels listed above Patio Suites has caught my eye even if it’s prob a little over budget.

my one worry is that our lad will be 13 so would there be enough in the way of pool games etc to keep him entertained ?

he is a “young” 13 - he took part in all kiddies clubs activities in Lanzarote but there was a few around his age .

Clube Humbria might be more suitable for him ?

I assume for both it’s as cheap to book through hotel website as a booking site ? And keep an eye for a discount code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quay_Koncept

I have not been on a holiday in years and never experienced all inclusive. Is it all meals and drinks included? How does that work? Ie I am guessing you cant sit at the bar drinking pints all day and eating half the hotels supplies. How do they control those who may take advantage lol? Not me honestly 😅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,969 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Well, in some cases it does work like that.

Generally, breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. You won't be getting fillet steak but I have never had a problem with food all-inclusive.

The drinks packages can be restricted. Local wine, local beer, local spirits are generally included, sometimes cocktails from local spirits. Others have a time restriction, say 11 pm or midnight.

Generally imported beer, wine and spirits carry a charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

we have booked Jupiter hotel in albufeira. this is another all inclusive hotel with some water slides for kids

going there in few days time. will share the experience here soon.

it will be good to know if anyone have stayed there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hey, how did you get on? Looking at this place as well and would be keen to see what you thought of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

we loved it.

went full board with 2 adults and a 10yr old and 3 yr

food was not bad..always something to eat and drink

we went there because they had a water park.

it had few slides and 3 pools with activities

kids were busy. i would recommend

Advertisement