Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Precision Fit Golf

• 04-04-2022 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Peter Doyle from Precision Fit Golf in Tramore for custom fitting?

Seems to have a lot of alternative brand stuff but also has the likes of Srixon, Mizuno, Cleveland and Wilson.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭blue note

I bought a set of irons from him over Christmas and loved the whole experience. He's not a cheap option! But I'm happy I got the best in terms of clubs and fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tigheone

Excellent service! Peter really knows his stuff. Went for a driver and irons fitting and I was with Peter for about an hour and half. Absolutely incredible service from Peter on fitting of the new clubs. It is my first experience of custom fitting and I can guarantee I will never buy off the shelf again. A great experience from start to finish, an hour and half spent really analysing what would be best for me, and was worth every cent. Fitted with a driver and 5/6/7/8/9/pw irons. My confidence and game improved almost immediatly. Have won one club competition after just 2 months and taken some good scalps from my playing partners. Handicap has also reduced.Really impressed with Peter's knowledge and enthusiasm for helping golfers improve their game.. The data and information provided by Peter really proved to me what was best for me. I can only recommend that anyone who is serious about trying to play their best golf should spend the time and effort at Precision Golf with Peter. Thanks Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Hmm?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Dbu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

Advertisement