Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council mortgage

Options
  • 05-04-2022 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi we applied for the local authority home loan in South Dublin, application went to the underwriters on the 28th March just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes and what's the success rate , we have 50 thousand saved (but have to take out solicitors, sorvayer etc fees out if that) we are 42 and 41 so I know age goes against us ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Varetinha

Hi just wondering if you have heard back yet? I applied to Dublin CC this week and wanted to have an idea of processing times.

Thank you,

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iriah251

Hi no still haven't heard a thing, our application is finished with underwriters and has been in the queue for the credit committee since the 7th of April I rang last week , he said there's about 30 applications before us that's with sdcc , haven't a clue were we are in dccc we applied there on the 12th April, they want completely different extra paper work from sdcc ..

Hi have u heard anything from dccc yet .. I rang sdcc yesterday and 12 applications are ahead of us for the credit committee, still haven't heard from dccc

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Varetinha

Hi we applied on 17th of May and 2 days later I received our application in the post stating I wasn't eligible for being a non-EU citizen. I was pretty sure I read all information available and nowhere does it state this. After a few phone calls and letters they got back to us saying that it was a mistake and we could submit it again so nearly 3 weeks later we send it over to them... Not a good start! Fingers crossed thing will go smoother now. What sort of paperwork is dcc requesting from you?

What I remember they wanted a form filled out by both our parents stating they gave us a gift (money) and they wanted our savings in a different form than what we sent them ... I emailed them asking the status of our application 2 weeks ago and no reply, I rang sdcc asking the same on Fri and there's 10 applications ahead of us now .... hope your not waiting to long

• Advertisement
Advertisement