Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo - Mac - iPhone Query

Options
  • 06-04-2022 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Hi all

im getting so old. I used to know this stuff and now I can barely turn on a computer.

ive 120gb in my photo library on my iMac (obv a lot of duplicates / videos and I need to go through them and delete).

I use my iPhone for photos obviously and I back up to iCloud - about 22GB

every once and a while I back up the photos from my phone to the iMac photos app. (I used to have to go through iTunes to back up and then photos and then I went on the cloud - all very confusing)

anyway - I need to clear down my photo library on my iMac. But I want my photos from my iCloud to go on my iPhone. And I want to be sure that I back up to cloud and I wanna make sure I back up on the iMac (if needs be) and I wanna to make sure my wife’s phone is also backed up. But I’m worried I’ll break something so I’m confused

Can anyone offer any help please thank you

Advertisement