Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bife Animal care plc

Options
  • 07-04-2022 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone is doing or has completed the animal care course in Bray recently? I've been offered a place for September & just looking to find out abit more about peoples experience & opinions on the course. I'm a mature student, nearly 34! I finished school 15 years ago & done hairdressing for a few years, then had my children & they are all in school now so I really want to get back out there & do something with myself! I have a passion for animals & thought this course would be perfect for me but as I haven't been in a classroom for so long I'm worried about all the assignments & would I be able to manage them all, especially with having 3 children who will still have all of there afterschool activities to attend so I'm worried the workload for home so prove to be too much & I will struggle to get everything done! Can anyone give any insight & to how many assignments have to be done? I love that they do grooming once a week & 1 day work experience so there is 3 full days in the classroom. Thanks x

Advertisement