Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday 10th April 2022

• 08-04-2022 1:46pm

2.05 Wincanton

I think Harlem Soul ~ 4/6 on the probable is unproven on good ground over hurdles, and can therefore be opposed at them prices; that is if the going is still good come Sunday. He's a C&D winner from lto on soft/heavy, and has decentish flat form @ ~ 1.5m so can in no way be ruled out,, not for me atm anyhoo.

Something has to be second fav, and, according to the probable, the 8yr old Carolines Charm is predicted to go off @ ~ 15/8. He's had five hurdles' runs, with all of them in 2019, and all bar one were poor, with one moderate 4th place finish to his name,, has fared better chasing, with a few wins to his name, but can't be having him going solely on his form over the sticks. I expect that the ~ 2m trip will be a bit sharp for him on the day anyroad..

Not much in this to appeal, but I was listening to "Tiny Dancer" early doors on me dog, and that is why DANCES ON THE SAND ~ 10s, gets the vote here. By Kalanisi, so perhaps he wants a longer trip, but with this being his first ever run, and the makeup of the race being v poor, I think David Pipe's 6yr old is worth a small win bet here.

The ex AP O'Brien trained TORONTO, also ~ 10s, is worth a second look on only his 2nd hurdles' bid. He came 5th of ten on his most recent, and only outing over jumps, on soft/heavy going,, has some form on the flat on good ground, which would give him a squeak,, if the going is the same on the day, then I'll chance this fellah each way,,

and a few pennies e/w on NORMAN KINDU ~ 66s for Neil Mulholland,, came last on his hurdles' bow, but that was on softish going, and he was a massive drifter then on his lto run,, he got from a to b though, and perhaps that was the aim,, is another that has had several goes on the flat, and, as long as the going is unchanged and the fact I'm not liking the provisional top two in betting, 'twill be no harm to have three picks here,, Formerly with David O'Meara and in much the same ownership, the 4yr old showed a liking for good ground on the level, and perhaps the owners sent him to pretty much solely a NH outfit in Mulholland, as he may have more to offer in the jump racing game..

😊 Gl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I hope you had some on Toronto, well done good pick

Butty O'Brien in the 14.47 at Tramore.

If Life in the Park turns up on song it should be a comfortable win but was iffy last time out. BOB has only run 2 miles so far and I think they extra few furlongs today will suit so well worth a go at 10/1.

Siberian Star in the 16:30 at Tramore.

Good looking race but I think Siberian Star's rock solid reliability will see him do the job at 5/1

Advertisement