Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seetec Jobpath Personal Progression Plan

• 08-04-2022 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

I have been asked to sign a PPP.

Is it a rule to sign the PPP?

Will a payment be cut for not signing it?

I signed it before but have since read that you can refuse to sign it.

I am otherwise engaging with the adviser and have meetings every month.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,029 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

You are correct, there is no legal requirement to sign a PPP, obviously it might annoy your seetac rep. As long as you are engaging that's all that matters. I would advise your reluctant to sign anything you don't entirely understand and have concerns about your data being shared etc.

Seetac or Turas nua have no involvement in a decision to cut a claimant's payment , they can report lack of engagement, missed appointments but Department will verify any such reporting.

I presume you've not had any face to face interactions with Seetac in quite a while 🤔

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement