Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larkin Poe gig, May 3rd @ Vicar Street

Options
  • 08-04-2022 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

This is probably the wrong spot, but I don't know where else to post it. I have 2 tickets for the Larkin Poe gig in Dublin next month. Got them a while ago, but turns out I won't be able to go on these dates.

I don't want any money for them, they're free on a first come first serve basis and I'm happy to post them. If you feel like it, you could donate a 5er to Ukraine or something else, but that's up to you - I just want them to not go to waste.

First person to respond in this thread that explicitly states they want the tickets will get them, just send me a PM afterwards with your contact details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dr_funkenstein

I’ll take them! Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭banana_bear

Grandio. Just send me your address via PM and I'll pop them in the post in the next days.

Advertisement