Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems posting.

Options
  • 10-04-2022 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,524 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems typing in dialogue boxes? Every couple of seconds the box drops off screen and I have to scroll down to bottom of page to locate box and continue typing.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Can you have a read of the thread below and give us as much info as possible to help us look into the problem? The link below will give you a good example of things to include when describing an error. Thanks.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057671966/read-before-posting-technical-queries-please

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Yes having the same problems

its becoming unusable

• Registered Users Posts: 14,524 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

This new site is dog ****, even reading threads is now difficult, posting is chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

It’s gone to the dogs

i loved v bulitin for its simplicity. This is junk…… even if it did work the way it should

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yep, thought it was just me and seems to be kind of random.

Problem is on safari on iPhone. You click on bookmark or responded thread and sometimes the page keeps flipping/scrolling back to a different section if you are reading or typing, it’s infuriating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement