Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the soccer forum even after serving a previous 6 month ban

Options
  • 11-04-2022 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

I have recently requested access to return to the soccer forum after serving a 6 month ban for a previous account I had on here.

This has been denied.

I have been accused of having two simultaneous accounts at the one giving time which is completely untrue. The moderator also said my record is shocking which is not true. I have a near flawless record since returning to this great forum last year.

I am looking for this dispute to be resolved and for a return to the soccer forum.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi orecir, I am reviewing this now.

Hi @orecir ,

I have reviewed this and I am upholding the decision of the mods.

You accumulated numerous cards across 2 different accounts, were consistently a nuisance in the forum and caused unnecessary work for the moderators. To top this off, you tried to claim you didn't have 2 accounts when you were given your ban in October.

In the past 6 months your record is also not clean, and this is problematic for us.

All that considered, access to the soccer forum is denied.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭orecir

What can I do to be given another chance? Surely there is grounds to show reconciliation and reform.

Is this a lifetime ban? When banned in October it was made clear to me it was for 6 months, no more and no less.

My record has been more than clean since I have rejoined bar the one ridiculous complaint in the pro wrestling forum.

The soccer forum charter states that after a 6 month ban, gaining access back to the forum is at the discretion of the moderators.

I would say you are banned from the soccer forum for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement