Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIQA

• 11-04-2022 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what HIQA are like to work for. Thinking about applying for an inspector position.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Zulu Art

I worked there. It was a desperate few years. I would not work there again. Not one good thing to say about the place. Workplaces do not need to be like this.

One of life's situations where I found myself in the wrong place. Kept the duration of employment on the cv looking respectable and moved on ASAP.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

A close friend of mine worked as an inspector there for a few years. He never really had anything positive to say about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aneyefordetail

Hi,

Sorry to jump on the tread, but was offered a position of regulatory support in HIQA. Was giving very little detail what are the expectations of the role. What is HIQA like to work for lately? don't know whether to accept the position or not!

Advertisement