Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakeview Grove

Options
  • 11-04-2022 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

Been reading some threads and not seen it mentioned but seen places referenced a lot as no go areas on few hundred metres away. Would people recommend this area? Potential place to raise a kid and commute, can't afford dublin.

Also wondering what the water situation is like in wicklow, I'm in Dunshaughlin and the water is high level hard water.

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Baybay

Lakeview Grove in Wicklow town? Don’t know an awful lot about it but it’s an older part of town. I think there’d be a mix of older residents, young families, rentals etc. Haven’t heard too much in the way of anti social behaviour there though like anywhere else, I suppose the odd thing is possible. Biggest issue could very well be parking.

Water in the town is fine.

Advertisement