Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify not shown on lock screen

• 12-04-2022 8:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone is having trouble with Spotify after the latest update on a galaxy s20 ultra. Since the last update it is not showing in the lock screen. To change the song I now have to unlock the phone every time. Just want to know if anyone knows a fix for this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭dobman88

Sometimes for me, the time shows up as default on the lock screen. If I swipe across, spotify shows up if I have it on.

Could it be the same for yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Spotify has started acting extremely strangely for me since the update, so for example, the song player randomly disappears, and I can hear whatever song I'm listening to, but Spotify acts like nothing's playing at all so I can't control it. It's also sometimes - but apparently not all the time? - letting the lock screen come on and send it to sleep, which it never did before, which I think is similar to what OP is describing? Doesn't appear to be a permissions issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Dobman88 - I will try that and see if its there. Just used to always be under the time on the lock screen. Thanks tho.

Jill_valentine - yeah there is lots of other weird little things since the update. No I don't think it's permission related either. I checked everything I couldn't find in the settings

Advertisement