Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI loan delivery time

Options
  • 12-04-2022 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I applied for a loan from the UK on 1/04/2022, I received a letter on 09/04/2022 saying my loan was accepted on 04/04/2022, it said the funds are now in my bank however they still arent, a direct debit has set up however. I tried calling the loan team but at £2.75 a minute my phone ran out of credit before I spoke to someone and I can no longer make calls and i dont have money to top up. Can anyone provide a time estimate, or have the loan team call me? Anything at all, if this forum post doesnt work I am completely out of options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am very sorry to hear this. Our UK Loans team can be reached on freephone 0800 0850 444. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

For security reasons, we do not have application access here.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

You will need another loan for the credit to ring the loan team:)

Advertisement