Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masterchef Australia 2022 (Series 14) Fans and Favorites

Comments

Anyway kicks off Monday I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Just starting the first episode. Wonder how 'fair' a competition its going to be. Some of these run restaurants now, have cook books out etc.

Suppose they have to mix it up to keep interest. Jock is still the only judge I like!

Yeah same, my wife commented the team was already picked and we didn't see the selection process we usually see among the amateurs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Playing catchup. I was thinking the same thing at the start - massive advantage for the faves.

However I think they've picked a very strong bunch for the fans. I think it will be a pretty even competition.

The first few eliminations will tell a tale....

Hard listening to Julie at the end of the challenge there in episode 4. I had no idea she'd had a rough time of late.

• Advertisement

It's turning into the Julie show!!

Julie was fairly keen not to cook in that service challenge, could come back to bite her today.

Almost up to date (up to episode 40).

I think the favourites are walking it, to be honest. Their experience is really shining through.

By my calculation, the final 10 is made up of 7 faves and 3 fans.

I don't think any of the remaining fans really stand out either, unfortunately.

Watched it there, Michael picked a bad day for a bad cook if himself and Montana had been as good as the rest it would have been really hard to split them.

Every elimination in the top 10 is going to have a bit of a sting to it.

Hard not to be a bit emotional after that one.

• Advertisement

He is good at what he does but very much has a style of cooking that rarely gets deviated from this season?

Surprised at the last exit... I thought she was going to win it.

Only a couple of episodes to go. Decent season overall.

Been better than I thought it was going to be. Daniel is surprising! I thought he was going in the first couple of weeks!

Another exit today. The last 2 episodes are tomorrow and Tuesday.

Sad to see that one go, was the one I was cheering for.

Ah it was a great season until they had Heston in the finale ffs. I flicked to the end to see who won once I saw he was there. There was zero reason for him to be there imo

The result was spoiled for me on Facebook yesterday so I wasn't in a rush to watch the finale. Flicked through it there and it was pretty good. Odd that it was only 2 challenges. I feel a bit short changed I think. 🙂

Hopefully next year is all newbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Diarmuid73

Happy with the winner, I never took to the runner up, but Heston looked in awful shape, was he very sick earlier in the year?

Advertisement