Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Peregrine Peach

Options
  • 13-04-2022 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I've been searching online to no avail , seems to be out of stock everywhere.

I know its getting a bit late but was hoping somewhere might still have them.

Lots of stock available from UK suppliers but none seem to deliver to Ireland since Brexit anymore.

I bought one from Beechwood Nurseries in Northern Ireland last Autumn and it looked perfect - lovely shape and apparently decent roots (bareroot) however it seems to have been very dormant, it hasn't sprung a leaf yet so almost certainly a dud which is so disappointing.

At this stage it will probably have to wait until next autumn I suppose before they will be available bare root at least.

Dos anyone know where I could get hold of one potted or bareroot that delivers in Ireland?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement