Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Mastercard.

• 15-04-2022 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

A couple of weeks ago Revolut issued me with Mastercard which I neither want nor need.

Indeed I didn't even notice it was a MC until yesterday. I thought it was another replacement for my normal Revolut card which is a visa card.

Anyway, I tried using the MC a few times in shops but it was declined.

I haven't a clue what Revolut are up to, I suspect they don't either, but as this is a new debit card will I be liable for the Government tax on it, in addition to paying tax on my Visa card?

Post edited by Henry Ford III on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,146 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

First time it's used must be inserted in to terminal or ATM and PIN used, then it becomes active for contactless.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Use the Revolut megathread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement