Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FOR SALE ASG Armalite M15 Operator Colour BLACK - *BROKEN READ DESCRIPTION*

• 16-04-2022 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

The gun is black in colour. There is a select fire issue. Safe works but semi will shoot full auto although if you press the trigger hard and fast it will shoot only sone bb. Other than that the gun shoots fine. Shoots approx. 300-310fps with 0.2g bb (known from airsoft site I visit). Constructed with ABS and has a rotary hop-up.

Bought August 2020.

Comes with black vertical grip. Has picatinny rails.

€140 ono. Open to lower offers. Collection available (I am based in Cavan). Delivery not available

Cash and PayPal accepted.

Any questions I will answer

Comments

Advertisement