Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Easter 2022

• 16-04-2022 10:17pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So just a little thread to wish all of you a very Happy, positive, and hopeful Easter. 🐣🐣 🗿 🗿 🐰 🐇

Will be having a roast chicken and roast spuds with veg tomorrow and then going to a Simple Minds gig in the 3 Arena in Dublin later on with a friend who has a spare ticket. 😎🎸🎸🎶

Also a bit of gorging on chocolate Easter eggs, as you do...  

What are your Easter plans AHers? Wishing you all a good and happy one! 😊👍👍

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Looking forward to a relaxing day of doing nothing.

We were over on Inis Oírr yesterday, walked for the day carrying all the food for a family of 5, and my camera gear. Then the ferry journey back was very rough - 40 minutes bouncing around outside Doolin waiting for it to calm down enough to reach the pier. I was fine but there were people vomiting from sea-sickness and some scared children. So that was enough adventure for one weekend.

I’ve leftover takeaway from last night for lunch, and we’re going out for a meal tonight with friends, so I don’t even have to cook today.

Happy Easter JK 😊 And all the rest of you around these parts.

I'm still in bed. The weekend has so far been a booze and food fest. Intentions of walking and climbing yesterday didn't materialise as we didn't leave the house. Friday night we were in town and I got carried with the cocktails 🤢

I'm off to my mam in laws for dinner later. Definitely won't fit in to my Sezane delivery come Tuesday and I've yet to eat my egg!!

😆

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Don't you, forget about me, while your woofing down those Easter eggs.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Same to you!

Advertisement