Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem adding funds from PTSB to Revolut

• 18-04-2022 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi have just moved my account from UB to PTSB. I cant get past the cursed verification! I get push notification, authorised it on PTSB app then go back to Revolut app and its a blank screen??? Tried logging into Revolut on laptop and it won't even allow me to add the new card number! I know I could send using Bic and IBAN from PTSB but that's not instant! Can anyone help please? My anxiety is sky high with this! Is this a known issue? I never had problems topping up Revolut with my UB card

Post edited by Henry Ford III on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,639 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Not had that specific issue. Would suggest, closing all open apps on your phone, restarting the phone, then trying again (if you haven't already).

I've done PTSB to Revolut without issue, most recently this evening.

Bit of a pain moving between apps (depending on the phone) but it is what it is.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Not another Revolut thread! Please use the Revolut Megathread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement