Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted

Options
  • 19-04-2022 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Seeking jazzy/indie drummer with the skills to play in a soft/dynamic way to compliment songs by myself and my band, we are not a heavy rock band so if you are that style do not apply please, having the ability to be inventive and creative with rhythm would be a huge bonus, let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!

Post edited by The Master on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 MrWalterWhite

Did ya get a drummer... ? What age group are ya??... Where do you rehearse ? ... All originals?...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FergalmullenDrums

Hi there,

I have over a decade of experience as an MD/Drummer/Producer in the Dublin Area, Ba Hons in Drums and percussion and tons of experience in the indie/jazz/pop realm! If you are still looking for a drummer or a dep, contact me at fergalmullenmusic@gmail.com.

Thanks,

FergalMullen

Advertisement