Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Nova's Essential 200

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭SimpleDimple

No Metallica? Nova’s more of a pop station anyway I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Radio Nova is licensed as a classic rock station so would not feature that much heavy metal music. As it happens, it does play Metallica's better known songs from time to time, especially Enter Sandman. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those songs that just missed out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

'lay lady lay' being more popular than 'like a rolling stone' is strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Are people given a bigger list to choose from or just send in your favourites sort of thing? Either way some cracking tunes there, the top 10 are pretty much all belters but I’m sure no one would actually pick those 10 as the best 10 let alone in that order. That’s democracy everyone gets what no one wanted.

Advertisement