Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video/Intercom Doorbell

Options
  • 19-04-2022 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is best posted here but maybe someone might have some experience of what I am looking for.

I have a relative who is very physically disabled, it takes a very long time for them to get to the door to answer it. I am looking for a very simple video intercom. The relative would not be great with technology (due to age 70+) but has got a smart phone etc. I guess what I am looking for is a system that offers a door bell, and maybe 2x small screens/intercoms that could be mounted in different rooms internally. I don't want something that requires a subscription. Is something linked to the smart phone the best way? I just want something basic and foolproof ...the less complicated the better. Definably don't want something that will notify the user of every motion detection at the front door. Just something to allow her to answer the door without going to the door.

Any ideas of something that would fit the bill?

Comments

Advertisement