Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Apprenticeship

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 13bcrested

@2006db I am planning to commute for the initial period. Where are ye travelling from?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 2006db

Leitrim will b impossibly to commute too far, I have been ringing since yes and can't get accomadation 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 32 murphef

Could anyone advise on the rate of pay during apprenticeship with ESB?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gggirirrhrhebeh

Anyone know how many roughly were called to do an interview in limerick this year??? And how many people roughly get into the esb from that exact interview ?

need a reply asap please

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Milly4

Anyone here do an interview ? Wondering how long before you heard back. I did interview the beginning of June and have heard nothing, not sure if that’s good or bad ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

Hi, my son applied this year and missed the email for the aptitude test as it came before the application process was even closed and went to spam , wasn't expecting it so quick, I've told him to email them to see if they can resend, what are the chances , has this happened to any of you? His application still showing open on profile? TIA

Advertisement