Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Who Can I complain to other than them or Joe Duffy

• 20-04-2022 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Ok

Renovations getting done in house and getting fully wired so no power

Had meter moved and ESB took it down and told us that we need to get the line out from front of house to path. That was over 2 months ago. Sparks then sent ESB the cert last week saying ok to turn power back on wiring done. ESB came out and said to do this they need to dig up path outside house and connect it to the junction box 2 neighbours down. I rang CC and they said they never got such a request. eventually after many calls to ESB they said my application was missed, even though it was submitted by one of their engineers 2 months ago. It now has to start again and could take weeks!!!!

I can only complain to them directly and no accountability taken with them and they fact they messed up. You would think they would try to resolve this but no and I just want to speak to someone in authority who can accept error, fix it or put it down as emergency fault and get it resolved.

Its the only thing that is holding us up and we are paying rent on accommodation and each time I ring ESB its same old crap. I rang The Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) and they can only deal with issue after its been resolved

Onto Councillor and see if they can do anything is it case of going to our TD as fresh out of ideas

Advertisement