Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

massage gun sub 100 euro

• 21-04-2022 8:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

any idea where to go for Massage gun sub 100 bucks?

amazon have heaps but reviews are all over the place.

thanks

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Got one for €50 in Dunnes at Christmas. Did see them there after but haven't looked recently so don't know if they are still there.

Post edited by dueaug on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Yes, there are several massage guns that you can use for under 100 euros, but I am not sure how the market is reacting after the current fall of this currency. Anyways, Urikar Pro 2 could be a good option here. Its price in USD is around $82.49 after a discount, but you can get it for €119,99. I don't think it is much high. With 25-30lbs stall force, it could be a good option for you.

Sportneer elite d9 is another good massage gun that you can consider using, but it is a little expensive if your budget is only 100 euros. However, few Taotronics variants are under $50. Probably, you will have to visit online stores to know the exact price. By the way, I regularly visit massageforbody blog to explore new massage guns and machines. You can also visit places like this to have a better check on such guns and their current prices.

Withal, Lifepro Sonic is also a good massage gun that you can utilize to relieve pain. It was around €100 a few months ago, but I am not sure about its actual price right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hunter2000

What’s 100 bucks in euro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭seanin4711

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭GavPJ

€69.99 in Lidl this week. 3 year warranty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement