Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delays on Credit Card application

Options
  • 22-04-2022 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hello There,

I applied for a Standard Mastercard Credit card on 02/03/2022 and have an application tracker reference that appears to be stalled.

How long are they taking to process a simple application as I sent in the details they requested and you are brushed off the telelphone number by saying they will be in touch.........but WHEN?

Regards,

Chevy RV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Chevy RV

Thanks for checking in with us.

We are aware the Team are working a large number of applications. Apologies for the delay. Please be assured once the Team have an update for you they will be in touch.

Many thanks,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello Alison

"once the Team have an update for you they will be in touch" - When exactly is that likely to happen ...its already been over 6 weeks for a supposedly 24 hour service? I gave them what they asked for .....how long are they taking to process applications at the minute?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back to us here.

Credit Card applications are assessed on a case by case basis, and as a result of this timeframes can vary.

Updates are sent by email so please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders also.

Alternatively, if you would like an update on the status of your application you can certainly link in with our Credit Card team on 0818 200 412. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement