Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propylene Glycol free liquids.

Options
  • 22-04-2022 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

What's the best way to get propylene Glycol free liquids in Ireland? I've found a few base liquids but is it possible to get flavoured ones that already have nicotine in them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I think you might need to look into DIY mixing, it'll be very difficult to find e-liquids 100% VG based otherwise. You can get VG flavorings/concentrates and VG based nic then add your pure VG. It'll take some sourcing but in the long run you would actually save money, gain a new hobby and have your 100% non PG juices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Yeah I might look into that. I've been getting really bad dry mouth recently from vaping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm a mostly high VG vaper myself, I usually mix my own at around 80/20 - the only PG in the mix is from the flavorings and sometimes the nic if I can't get VG based. But lately I've been using pods for work and you have to use high PG juices there, usually they are 50/50, if I puff on one for too long I get a bit of a headache so I just use them for a quickie on breaks

Advertisement