Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And then ensuring that the planes don't hit any of these magic explosives.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

Obviously you are ......

Page upon page of off topic waffle 😅

OP is right though that the US and Europe cannot be outraged when it comes to the 5 million refugees when looking what their own devastating actions in the ME has created since 9/11

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You refer to "off topic waffle" in a thread about Russia in a 9/11 conspiracy theories forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,482 ✭✭✭weisses

No its the molten steel, free fall, etc etc in a thread about refugees Rus vs US I am refering to and to whitch you are all flock to like flies to a heap of dung.

You bunch just cant help urself 😂

OP below

Joe Biden today announces so with concern that the Russian invasion has created 5 million refugees but says nothing about the 32 million refugees created by US wars sine 9/11 source Brown University USA ! Double dealing talk so disingenuous and dangerous

Or miss the buildings entirely and leave a giant stack of evidence pointing right to the culprits

• Advertisement

You are absolutely right, we are like flies to dung.

I suspect I could create a thread about bananas in here and someone will start filling it with their 9/11 conspiracy theory crapola and fringe world views in no time.

"No its the molten steel, free fall, etc etc in a thread about refugees Rus vs US I am refering to"

And who introduced those topics into the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nope. Just skim them for the silly points that highlight how ridiculous and pathetic his claims are.

Why don't you read them?

Conspiracy theorists can't be wrong or behave badly though. So it has to be all our fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Not strange at all. I explained why, and you did exactly as I expected, and engaging you further is pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

When you do not understand what the truther community believes, it is difficult to back out of a thread.

. In reality, debunkers don't read the posts very carefully, since in what way could nano-thermite make a significant amount of noise? If you read what truthers say about the destruction of the twin towers, they claim nano-thermite was used to weaken the steel to a point where it fail on its own. 

A plane hitting the towers could be seen as a requirement to set off nanothermite, heat must be provided to ignite it, and then dismantling of the steel support begins. Would it have been sufficient for a fire to have been started in the proper location to cause the collapse without the need for planes?

I think that would have been very odd had two steel highrisee buildings collapsed as a result of a fire that broke out randomly that day. Kind of needed the woah factor and the terrorist attack. 

The nanothermite removes the need for all the heavy work of wiring the entire building in order to demolish it. It is possible that some explosives were used in the building to speed up the process of the demolition below the impact point? Maybe, but the only evidence for controlled demolition found in tower dust is the nano-thermite. 

Nanothermite should not be in WTC dust. There is a sense in which nano-thermite may explain why there is hot liquid underneath the rubble, causing the steel to appear as if it has come from an iron foundry, and if you see holes in steel, this indicates it has been melted. When steel is falling down naturally as a result of structural weakness, it does not melt. The bent members are typical of a natural collapse, but the cutouts in some of the steel suggest that something chemical may have eaten the steel. Because of the very high volume of iron microspheres found at ground zero, the heat in that building was much higher than the estimates provided by NIST. The highest temperature reported was 800 degrees Celcius, which makes sense given that most office buildings contain only wood furniture and office paper. Iron microspheres are found in the millions that can only be a result of temperatures exceeding 1500 degrees Celsius, even up to 3000 degrees Celsius. Office fires never reach these temperatures. Analysis overlooked here.

Thought you were done with 9/11 stuff.

Self imposed exile lasted all of 8 hours...

A few of the individuals who dismiss the controlled demolition saw it when I posted it. According to the demolition company, my claim is hypothetically valid and that fiber optics can be used in the signal process to set off explosives. However, I have never claimed that this was what actually occurred ( speculation), but one can clearly see from the use of military-grade nanothermite that they were using materials to conceal their activities. You can have all the planning in the world, but if the community digs deep enough, you will find stuff. Since the authorities never did this, they got away with it.  

You do not have to believe me. I am just one cog in the wheel who believes in it. A lively discussion took place on the international Skeptics forum regarding the red/grey chips found in the WTC towers. There is far more technical knowledge displayed there than I could possibly provide. It was a great discussion between both of them. It is well worth reading. Laypeople may find the nano-thermite explantation strange,, but after a time all makes sense when the science has a great deal of evidence to support it. 

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289588

But it doesn't make sense though.

Do you not remember how you disproved the nano-thermite theory yourself by posting a study that showed for a far that one of the byproducts of a thermite reaction was absent?

Why not ask your demolition company about the nano-thermite demolition?

I think it's because you're afraid they'll tell you it's false.

There is an important to know about the red/grey chips The chips ignite when heated up to 430° C (that is never the case with standard thermite. The energetic reaction here is creating heat that creates Iron microspheres on the end of the chips. Clearly as Jay stated, this is advanced manufactured material. The presence of iron microspheres is very strong evidence the red/gray chips contain the ingredients for thermite. What other materials in the building, when heated to 430 degrees Celsius, would produce pure iron spheres? There is nothing.

Aluminum oxide question) It makes perfect sense, how would you know if you weren't looking for it. When the building collapses, everything goes off in all directions. What is clear the red/grey chips are remarkable that can produce pure Iron from very low heat. Typically, it takes more heat than that to produce molten iron.

Lol thought you were still pretending I was on ignore.

But the other study you latched onto showed there was no aluminum oxide, so therefore it's impossible for there to have been a thermite reaction.

You admitted this was the are when you ran away from that thread and refused to address this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

He'll be back with some recycled nonsense he'll spam the thread with multiple times.

Aaand we're back to the red/grey chips. According to Cheerful, they were left in boxes, scattered around the buildings, and blown up with wireless detonators. "I can picture it in my head, so why didn't it happen?"

Pick any thread in the 9-11 forum and you can see the same waffle copy/pasted into there, why he is spamming this thread with that off topic nonsense is a mystery.

• Advertisement

But that all the aluminium oxide that was left was washed away somehow and didn't level a trace.

Or was it that he claimed that the thermite was magic and didn't product aluminium oxide but did produce the other byproducts and also still has the same chemical make up of normal thermite...

He flipped and floundered a lot when he painted himself into that particular corner.

Here, what needs to be confronted is that the red/gray chips contained nanoscale ingredients of thermite. However, since the ingredients for thermite are already present, why does the aluminum oxide not remain after ignition? There are a few possible explanations. 

Harritt and his team believe that nano-thermite was engineered, and so there is likely a great deal they do not know about how it was made. In observing what is happening with red and grey through scientific tests and so on, we learn a lot, whoever made it knows more.  

The debunkers would be correct in their analysis if nano-thermite ingredients were missing. This is not the case here, so we are left with a mystery as to how the nano-thermite ingrédients ended up in this mixture of other chemicals in the dust collected after the towers came down?.

In addition, a byproduct did appear, so I must ask, how does 430 degrees Celsius heat produce Molten iron? It is clear the chips contained the ingredients for thermite, disputing waste of time.

Only at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory have nano thermites with a similar composition produced molten iron at similar temperatures. Therefore, whatever the red chips and grey chips are not commercially available

Furthermore, Harris and his team observed that an explosive pressure gas was released from the chips after they were ignited. If there is something here, perhaps this would explain that huge mushroom when the structure broke apart and why steel that weighed tons and tons and ended up on streets blocks away. The top half of the building had an explosive volcano, which erupts from the pressure of whatever gas is inside? Although this is unclear, the discovery of the gas is an interesting find.

To me, nano thermite explains a lot about why liquids were pouring out of the towers while it was still burning. The odd steel anomalies that were revealed in the FEMA reports concerning the 2001 investigations, the iron sphere anomalies, the heat in the rubble for weeks, all point to that steel was being melted down before the collapse. 

More off topic spamming of the thread.

No it doesn't. Any quack can go to any building site in the world and discover common elements like alu and iron everywhere and say "look thermite". Likewise if you go into a bathroom or kitchen you will discover the ingredients of explosives.

There's a market for this quackery, you are the audience, they sell it to you. Twenty years on they are still making money from it.

Moving back to key questions:

You openly believe "Nazis", "Jews", Saudi's, the US president and more all conspired to pull off 9/11 as an inside job, "blowing up" all three buildings, does this theory exist anywhere outside your head?

If it only exists in your head, and you can't support it, why should anyone take you seriously?

On Ukraine-supporting channels, this may be regarded as propaganda, since they are denialists and only watch nonsense.

After four weeks of conflict, this is the reality of the conflict in the East Donbass. Russia is making significant gains and doing it without most of the larger forces being deployed. Even NATO acknowledges that Russian forces in mass have not yet entered the fray; things are going very badly for Ukraine.

First map from late April ( leftside)

Second map from May ( rightside)

Here is a map showing what Russia is attempting to accomplish at this point in order to trap Ukraine forces in that area. Although Ukraine may attempt to relieve them via Izyum, they probably will not be able to do so since Russia pulled back from Kharkiv and reinforced that line of control with more BTG 

https://www.us-nano.com/inc/sdetail/593 

Iron Oxide Fe2O3 Nanopowder 

It was a part of the mixture. However, unsure why that matters. Maybe the following link will help? This is the prices in 2020, just imagine what the cost was in 2001. To find this in chips is highly unusual. How much is a can of paint? 

The fact that this is manufactured for sale is another clue. 

Why can't you write to your demolition company and ask them about this, why can't you write a question if they think it's possible all 3 buildings were blown up on 9/11?

It would literally take 30 seconds. What are you afraid of?

There is too much controversy surrounding 9/11. In spite of what they believe privately, none of the big companies will question the official narrative. As part of this initiative, AE911 truth has met with ASCE members, who were shocked to discover how poorly the study was done. ASCE top brass began to threaten members who had shown no interest in the topic before from talking with AE911 truth. This shows that they feel threatened by the movement since they were one of the groups siding with NIST. It will have knock-on effects that will result in more engineers siding with the truth movement as the only way to stop it is threatening expulsion.. The world is a sad one, we fear debating this topic.

There are currently legal actions pending in the UK and the United States to have genuine hearings about the collapses. What makes you fear a lawsuit if there is nothing to this? In court, NIST could simply toss out the 911 truth and get its reputation back. However, they are resisting like hell having to explain their study in court. 

There's none and we know what happened. There are still a bunch of families trying to sue Saudi Arabia, that's it.

Almost every major Western terrorist attack or large school shooting has a bunch of internet dwellers who think it was an "inside job", but, like you, can't explain how or why.

A few grifters like Ae911 still milk it for money.

Still curious why are you so terrified of taking 30 seconds to send a mail to a demolition company? If I genuinely believed it was an inside job, I wouldn't be on some quack conspiracy forum, I'd be going to experts, structural engineers, demo companies, asking their opinions and views.

• Advertisement

Regarding the Saudis, it appears the families have obtained a video that the UK police had for twenty years which showed a Saudi spy having dinner with two of the 9/11 hijackers. Even after all this time, the images of all the people in the room continue to be blocked. The media is just as complicit in the cover-up, with a short segment on the subject. Why did it take so long for a video to be released? 

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement