Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

What cover-up?

"The media", that's thousands of competing outlets, independents, freelancers, international press, are you claiming that are all "complicit", in what exactly and how exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

See the process in action by watching the Russians versus the Ukrainians. The entire western pro official media has reported on how poorly the Russian forces are performing.They attribute this to a weak army and poorly led forces, forecasting that the Russians would exhaust all their missiles by the end of March.. Even convinced people that the entire Russian army would be forced over the border by summer. By broadcasting shite every night and watching it on Twitter and forum sites, it is quite possible to convince a large number of people to believe in fake news. 

The Russians are presently preparing the eastern battlefield one battle at a time, destroying Ukrainian defenses and leaving nothing but bodies behind (a tragic development). An encirclement has begun, with roads being destroyed and bridges being taken down, enclosing the area within a giant bubble. Russia is destroying them day by day, whereas the Ukrainian army prefers to fabricate a scenario in which a man was aboard MiG 29 and killing Russian pilots by the dozens. They create fake videos of attacks and create false stories in order to boost morale. This is not true, but Ukrainian supporters love it and believe it is all happening.

If you can convince the majority of westerners that Ukraine has a superman army, they will believe absurdities about JFK and 9/11, too. . It's all about what's between the lines. I find that funny, but I see how easily people can be beguiled by media nonsense.

Explains conspiracy by hand-waving to another vague world view

I'll ask again, with relation to 9/11, what cover-up?

"The media", that's thousands of competing outlets, independents, freelancers, international press, are you claiming that are all "complicit", in what exactly and how exactly?

The media, particularly newspapers, ignored a number of issues regarding 9/11. There was a significant amount of political pressure coming from the White House, which led to the publication of only stories that conformed with the official version. After 9/11, there were many conspiracy stories that were never published. As we see in Epstein's story, the NBC channel learned of Prince Andrew's involvement a decade ago but was threatened by the Royal family that it would be removed from a contract to film a royal wedding and take photographs and video. Priorities were set for the royal wedding and the story was removed and saw what happened a decade later

. There has been an increase in censorship as a result of Washington think tanks being involved in internet bans and preventing 9/11 discussions. In the open, free internet, political bias should not be forced upon others. Want stories only depict the United States as good guys. Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit have become the media arms of the United States government policy. As soon as Professor Hulsey published his study, how many newspapers published it?

They sent the study to top networks, but if it were a story about Kardashian ass implants, they would not have difficulty printing that. Finding it strange that a building of this type falls down from fire at freefall for the first time in history, and that a study refuting it was not considered a newsworthy event. For me, there is a blocking of anything that questions officialdom narratives and stuff ends up on alternative websites instead of on the mainstream. It is nothing new for intelligence agencies to use media for their own purposes. (Operation Mockingbird) CNN even has a reporter who did some work on site for the CIA,  Anderson Cooper many more, all part of the plan to keep narratives controlled, 

The Ukrainian supporter seems to have woken up to the realities on the ground after Popasna fell. Kind of confirms that the Chechen fighters who have been ridiculed for their fighting abilities have taken two significant places. There is no doubt that Chechens are brutal and likely to commit war crimes. However, they are effective in getting the job done. It is also evident that they were assigned to the area of conflict from Mariupol. The Ukrainian forces would not leave Popasna unless their lines were breached, as it is a strategic location to hold back forces coming crossing over from the Donbas. Considering the elevation of the position and the number of hardened bunkers, the remaining forces must have been suffering serious losses for them to leave quickly. A natural barrier that protects Bakhmut also has a supply line that provides weapons and ammunition to the Ukrainian forces there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

How has that anything to do with 9/11….the forum you are posting in? Is there a time machine hidden in Popasna with. A direct link to New York in 2001?

The thread on US involvement in that conflict had been closed down because complainers did not like other viewpoints. As I explained, the media can manipulate the masses to believe in false narratives. Whether Putin was right or wrong to attack a large area of Ukraine is not the issue, what is at issue is how the media and western nations claim that Russia's aims are not being achieved and that Russia is on its way out the country. Such false narratives not be revised especially when Ukraine losing big strategic battles in the east? This is all evidence of mass manipulation of opinion after 9/11.

Nah, you were banned from the main forums.The Russia thread is still getting loads of posts there, but when a person repeatedly posts crap they tend to get banned.

What did Russia do in 2001 that impacted 9/11?

I was banned for expressing a different viewpoint regarding the progression of the war in the east. I was labelled a Putin supporter because I considered the war to be not going well for Ukraine. That thread does not welcome such comments. The reality is setting in every day now. The fall of Popasna is a great loss for Ukraine, as it was one of the most heavily fortified areas in the east.

What kind of thread is it only hearing good news for Ukraine, that they remain in denial. War does not work this way., in times of war, there is always another side that will attempt to change the narrative, even if you try to prevent it.

What you were posting wasn’t true. Simple as that. You were also an apologist for Putin and his actions. But don’t let the truth get in the way of a tale as per normal.

• Advertisement

Putin hasn't declared war yet, thought he could go all out and mobilize the whole country? And you really think conscripts and civilians are holding him back? While Germany has the most sophisticated military, in WW2 invaded the Soviet Union with nearly 4 million men and still couldn't pull it off, very few countries have won wars up inside Russian land, maybe the Mongols, how long ago was that. The notion that Russia will march across the borders to retreat is absurd, and Putin will be hanged from robes is equally absurd.

Whether one calls someone a Putin supporter or any other term with which one wishes to identify someone with a different viewpoint does not alter the factual situation regarding the war. There is no legitimate reason for Nato to be on Russia's border aiming missiles and weapons at it. Putin is just a silly reason to dismiss Russia's concerns about its national security.

Yawn. Apologist. National security ? He invaded a neutral country…twice!

There are many "conspiracy stories" about Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, 7/7, etc. The press might report on them occasionally, but they are baseless, like 9/11 conspiracies. You just happen to have a "favorite" conspiracy (of the many you believe in). Same way the poster who believes in satellites being fake has their "favorite".

Note what you do above, you cherry-pick a bunch of random stuff about reporting, use them to lazily generalise about the media, you don't address the question and you never give specifics.

Endlessly deceptive and evasive. I haven't come across any 9/11 truther who doesn't repeatedly use all these tricks and techniques.

I'll ask again, "the media" is complicit with what exactly? what "coverup"?

The one with Nazi's, Jews, Saudi's, the US president and others doing what exactly?

You are using this thread to air your views on Russia/Ukraine because you were thread-banned on the main thread. You use the conspiracy theory forums constantly as soft targets for your extreme views.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Complete waffle and rambling that does not address the simple fact that the lack of aluminum oxide proves that the thermite theory is impossible.

It's also very funny you're still pretending I'm on ignore so you can continue to run away from points.

It now appears you're so desperate to avoid this point you're swinging back to your disgusting Putin bootlicking to distract from it.

You are expressing an extreme view by thinking that Russia has nothing to worry about when Washington was sending aircraft loads of weapons to Ukraine years before the invasion began. Playing deaf, dumb, and blind at this point. While Putin invited the West to resolve the Ukraine issue once and for all, the West turned its back on him. It was Zelensky who was led down a dangerous path and he still cannot understand that this was not about his country, but a means to win the new Cold War against Russia. They give billions of dollars in aid of weapons, but do not care about the state of Ukraine, they only care about the Russian military machine being hit, and none of their own boys are being killed. Ukraine and Russia could have lived side by side peacefully in the negotiated deal, however, the weapons are merely a sign that the UK and US have another agenda.

Russia annexed a part of the Ukraine. Russia invaded Ukraine.

More history rewriting from a holocaust denier. You'll start denying all of the war crimes committed by Russia now too.

Three of the conspiracies you mentioned involved actual terrorist attacks. One of them was carried out by a teenager. at a school. Comparing it with 9/11 is laughable and a distraction from all the anomalies associated with the collapse and all the evidence found in the rubble.

I cannot take you seriously if you are unwilling to investigate the collapse of Seven. My post 83 went unanswered. Avoiding the topic and then claiming that I am not showing you anything

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058242856/russia/p3 83 post in there have a look answer truthfully?

Lol dude. You avoid every point put to you.

You are no different from your average Alex Jones believer.

This website provides a concise summary of each complaint made regarding the official study of the collapses. It displays actual construction drawings side by side with NIST drawings and shows all the elements removed, which are critical and explains why they are important. This website illustrates the mistakes NIST made after getting caught, not just freefall. Reading this, one would have to be pretty closed-minded to not see that something is very wrong with the official narrative. The official narrative gets you in the dark on almost all issues. I have found this website to be one of the best I have come across recently.

Have read all, even entertains you. Have a good night!

https://isgp-studies.com/911-wtc-7-collapse-nist-failure-to-disprove-controlled-demolition-thermate

• Advertisement

You haven't actually read that site. Don't pretend.

The conspiracies are the same. A bunch of "online detectives" crawl through the facts and information trying to find "discrepancies" - anything which they feel can't be explained to them, this means some conspiracy took place. A conspiracy no one ever details properly. Boston bombing, Sandy Hook, Vegas shooting, 7/7, Paris attacks, Charlie Hebdo, etc, etc - all inside jobs that no one can explain. Like 9/11.

I'll demonstrate, what is the strongest 9/11 conspiracy? Link to it.

"9/11 was an inside job"

-"Okay what happened?"

"No it doesn't work like that, you have to prove the facts to me or else it's a conspiracy"

-"But you can just subjectively reject any of the facts.."

"Exactly"

The self-created win-win.

But when Sandy Hook truthers or moon hoax truthers or flat earthers do that it's not valid.

It's only valid when you apply that tactic to 9/11, JFK and the Holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Cheerful, I'd like to ask you two questions. And without your usual procrastinating or deflection would you please provide me with two straightforward answers.

@Cheerful S ....thinking that Russia has nothing to worry about when Washington was sending aircraft loads of weapons to Ukraine years before the invasion began.

Ukraine has never been armed by the US with serious "offensive" weapons prior to this invasion. If they had then there would be no need for the US - and all the other countries - to be spending billions arming the Ukraine now. Any "defensive" weapons previously provided would have been normal arms dealings between countries.

So my first question to you is would you please provide a link to confirm all these "aircraft loads of weapons" supplied to Ukraine that would have had Putin quaking in his boots.

Ukraine forfeited their nuclear weapons a long time ago. Ukraine have no weapons of mass destruction. Neither the US or Nato had any serious offensive weapons on Ukrainian territory when Putin invaded, and there were no plans to do so at any time in the future. The US and Russia already have hundreds of nuclear warheads from their respective nuclear arsenals pointed at each other so why would the US need an extra couple of them sited in Ukraine? Furthermore the Cold War ended over 30 years ago, so if the US wanted to use Ukraine as a means of threatening Russia do you not think a deal would have been struck long ago to nuclear arm Ukraine to the teeth? The truth of the matter is nothing to do with any perceived threats from Ukraine, Nato or the US. It's simply that Putin could not stand and would not accept the fact that Ukraine wanted to better itself by joining the EU. He wanted to keep them as a Russian satellite state and within his control.

So my second question to you is therefore very simple:

Why do you believe that it's fine for Russia to have nuclear warheads pointed at almost every country on the planet, but a country bordering them, with no nuclear weapons and no ambitions of getting any, are seen as a threat that warrants invading them and butchering thousands?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

"By broadcasting shite every night and watching it on Twitter and forum sites, it is quite possible to convince a large number of people to believe in fake news." 

Then 2 hours later Cheerful posts a tweet from an account with 29 followers as evidence.

Fantastic.

Claims the US president was part of the 9/11 "inside job". Watches something about Nazis escaping Germany after the war on TV. Forgets the previous claim, new claim becomes that German Nazis, literally from World War 2, were trying to target George Bush with 9/11. It just gets more and more fascinating.

Actual quote below:

"The second operation the demolitions i consider someone else did that. ( i think the 9/11 event was hijacked by another group) Probably post war Nazis (crazy as thats sound to you) They just replaced the SS uniform after war and became ( international bankers and criminals) they used their wealth for bad things."

Bonus: Claims these Nazis were "probably" behind the JFK assassination

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Considering a lot of these actual WW2 Nazis - any really in any sort of senior position - would've been about 100 years old on 9/11 its an impressive achievement!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ah yes but they sacrifice babies and eat them to stay young.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement