Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Make up stuff as you go along. Holocaust is real and I have never denied it; I have clarified my position based on the evidence as everyone is entitled to do; I said it happened, but the idiots on this site dislike people who point out inconsistencies in the narrative; Holocaust is not like 9/11, JFK, or UFOs.. The overall context is not affected by even a few errors. Both 9/11 and the JFK tragedy present numerous problems, which change the dynamics of a great deal of what happened.

The criticism is laughable in light of the fact that Ukraine backers are supporting modern white nationalists, who are known to have murdered and tortured people of Russian descent. It is only valid criticism if you are not hypocrites and cannot see the problems with your own world view. I have never denied that Russia has invaded Ukraine, but the reasons for their invasion are neglected by Ukrainian flag supporters like yourself. It is unfortunate that Russia invaded Ukraine absolutely no one claims that ordinary citizens should be bombed or forced to flee, your sides ignore the reasons for the invasion,

I am fine mentally. You were on another website looking to start a nuclear war with Russia. Check your own on this matter,. As opposed to tens of thousands perhaps dead looking at billions, you were happy to harm Russia militarily and the country to gain some gratification from the situation. 

Do you have the capability to read. I said aircraft loads of weapons on aircraft, The aid package since 2004 amounted to approximately 2 billion dollars, i believe. Nowhere did I suggest they recieved tanks, armored personnel carriers; that's something you fabricated on your own, 

" According to U.S. Army regulations 320-5 (AR 320-5) "heavy weapons" are all "weapons such as mortars, howitzers, guns, heavy machineguns and recoilless rifles which are usually part of infantry equipment."

Explaining what you think it means, and ignoring i said nothing about tanks and vehicles on planes. Even the second quote i only mention weapons on aircraft.

Failure to recognize the future concern. As soon as a country becomes a member of NATO, all of its weapons including tanks, artillery, and planes are sent to that country. Ukraine was inching closer to joining Nato signing agreements that boasted their security only matter of time before NATO shipped the stuff to Ukraine. Let's pretend that wasn't the case, but that was the case. 

It has always been my view that as soon as Russia touches a NATO country, it becomes a war. No one can predict what will happen next. Due to its geographical location and history, Ukraine should remain neutral. People are too stupid to think like this, which is why Ukraine is at war with Russia. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Cheerful, you believe that the Holocaust was exaggerated by a Jewish conspiracy and that the numbers are deliberately faked by that conspiracy. You have argued that the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fabrications and that no one was gassed there.

You claimed that millions of people who died in the Holocaust didn't really die and in fact escaped and are involved in the conspiracy.

You only dispute the numbers of Jewish victims because you exclusively swallow propaganda from white nationalists, racists and nazis. You have defended this people directly and repeatedly.

You sir are a Holocaust denier. It doesn't matter how you personally define that word. You've made your vile beliefs clear. It's not the label that people are repulsed by. It's the shite you believe and say.

Even other conspiracy theorists are ashamed of you. Why do you think they go quiet when you talk about the holocaust?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

It's taken you 5 days to try and dream up some half-cocked defence to my last post on here, and you come back with the biggest load of drivel yet.

Totally deluded.

And likely beyond help.

As I was getting along in life, I did not dream about what I would say to you. I simply got the time to respond last night

I thought you had given up on me, and sure the delusional crowd on the other thread is still unaware that the Donbas front is coming apart for the Ukrainians? Even those who are aware pretend it is not happening, it is not as bad as it appears.Making claims that Russians are losing two thirds of the army in the process. Completely nonsensical claims due to the fact the Ukrainian army has superior numbers and still losing ground everyday. Russia was preparing the battlefield for all these pockets to be encircled that'ss why the Soviets were masters at outsmarting the Third Reich'ss best armies and generals.

That Kharkiv push is a fade, Ukraine army walked into empty left villages, and started claiming nonsense they pushed the Russian army away. The Russian army left and there holding dozens of BTGS just waiting for the Ukrainian army to mess up and try to come to the Donbas. War in the east done nothing the Ukrainian army can do to stop it.

That river crossing occurred on four sides, the Ukrainians are just using one disaster of crossing to claim that entire operation was a failure wasn't dozens of Russian BTG units got over successfully across the river and made advances. .   As long as Ukraine maintains a high level of morale, it will be able to keep its spirits high, but the reality cannot be avoided. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yup, once again, another event happening in the world is misunderstood by everyone but you. This narcissistic belief that countless reporters, experts, analysts are wrong - and you are right. Twisting and distorting everything to fit into your narrative that the West is bad and Putin's Russia is a victim. Russia didn't mean to take Ukraine in 3 days, the move on Kharkiv was just a "feint", that river crossing wasn't a total disaster - endless creative writing and keeping everything vague enough so you can adjust it all on the fly to fit whatever happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

The ironic thing is his avatar is Mulder from the X-Files.

You couldn't make it up.

(well, he could)

This was a brilliant analysis of Putin's intended takeover of Ukraine in three days. According to whom? Russia has never declared war to mobilize a force that large to conquer the entire country. Nazis invaded the Soviet Union with close to 4 million men, and you think Russia is going to take the rest of Ukraine with 190,000 soldiers. Media and analysts in the West are wrong. These are the same idiots who said Russia running out of missiles at the end of March. Apparently, the Russians are dropping water balloons on Targets in May? They are the same people who said that the Russian lines were fecked in April, the Donbas offensive stalled and RU forces were unable to mount an offensive. Reality just doesn't work that way or happen like that. Russian forces even counterattacked in Kharkiv yesterday, making it more difficult for Ukrainian forces to move around. Ukraine and the west do not live in reality; it had troops to push into Izyum, will not do so but they know they will be defeated. Many of the Russian BTGS have not yet moved in, and are sitting idle waiting for all cracks to open. 

In fact, I even admitted that Russia failed to cross one river crossing and lost a lot of equipment but that is not the overall story. You are presenting one side of the story while ignoring there were multiple operations that were conducted. It is understandable that a failure would be used by the West and Ukraine to paint the picture that all is well in the Donbas. Since the west only wishes to show Ukraine's success when towns and villages are falling all the time in the Donbas, this means that many Ukrainian soldiers are surrendering and being killed and equipment are being destroyed.  

But cheerful, you are a holocaust denier.

This indicates that you are either incredibly deluded and unable to understand history or politics, or you are very dishonest.

Either way, your holocaust denial means that your opinion is not to be taken seriously.

It would be like listening to a flat earther talk about geology or astronomy.

The Russian army has already arrived in Severodonetsk. It is a city that is in danger of falling. No doubt all the leading pundits in the west will argue that this is all part of the plan. 

• Advertisement

Of course he's smarter than all other analysts experts and reporters. He gets all his information from Twitter conspiracy sites and Russian state media outlets. The experts are getting their information from actual sources which means they are obviously all false.

Russia expected Ukraine to fall in a short period, days, and so did many Western observers. Russian officers had restaurants booked in Kyiv. They bought riot police with them, they were wheeling out Yanukovych to administer occupied Ukraine, he wasn't going to be used to run Donbas. It was a war to conquer the entire country, it's why e.g. they have replaced Ukrainian road signs with Russian ones, why they are switching to the rouble in occupied areas, issuing babies Russian birth certificates.

Russia (and most analysts) did not expect that much Ukrainian resistance. They didn't expect Zelensky not to flee. They didn't expect Russian military units to be so useless, for advance units to run out of petrol, for the sheer level of disarray.

Here's one of the Ukrainian presidential advisors predicting all this years ago.

Things didn't work out that way, so they just adapted their "goals".

There are countless sites following this war daily, Ukrainian gains/losses and Russian gains/losses, we have satellite imagery we can see the frontlines. They can be correlated and checked against all the info we receive.

For example

16th May:

"Ukrainian troops reached the state border in the vicinity of Ternova. Russian forces are slowly gaining ground in the area of Siverskyi Donets and pushing Ukrainian troops across the river.

The enemy attempted to cross the state border in Sumy Oblast. Ukrainian Border Guards successfully repelled the attack. Russian army fired missiles towards Mykolaiv, Odesa and the area of Zatoka.

Late in the evening, we learned that at least 10 buses of Ukrainian wounded soldiers have left Azovstal towards Russian-controlled Novoazovsk. Ukrainian officials confirmed that there is an ongoing evacuation of wounded soldiers."

He was also smarter than all the combined knowledge of Holocaust researchers, historians, experts and scholars. It's Dunning-Kruger on steroids.

And all without being able to do high school math or elementary school grammar.

A single EU official claims that Putin told him this secretly. Putin never announced that his army would enter Ukraine and capture it within a few days. The media running this EU quote as an official statement of fact and the press and media in the west saying the same thing you're saying now. There is no playbook for what deadlines and timeframes were established here at the Kremlin. This does not prevent individuals such as yourself and the media from doing it anyway. You are reading online articles written by western propagandists who claim not fact Russia would install Yanukovych once again. Nothing more than drivel again. The Donbas have their own elected leaders, and they are not going to part with them for someone who hasn't been sighted in those parts for a decade or more. What evidence is there that the vehicles and gear belong to riot police?

A dimwit who knows anything about warfare would know that Putin wished to conquer the entire Ukraine.a bigger army be needed. In Kyiv, the approach was to surround rather than capture it It was an attempt to have the government buckle from within, but it was unsuccessful. One need only look at the picture of forces sent to Kyiv to understand this. Their problem was that they moved towards Kyiv as if they were not at war. Units and units were clogged up without direction or capabilities to fight. From Russia's military perspective, advancing without artillery support makes no sense, which is why the situation got so bad there, and the Russians were forced to retreat. 

There was a feint there to tie up a great deal of Ukrainian forces up north in order for them to reposition to the south or east. It is the main reason why Russia took over most of the south coast so easily. Ukraine was too concerned about what was happening in the north. 

The Russians have realized what went wrong, and they have adapted and have been preparing the battlefield and strategizing for months now, which is why all the lines in the town and villages are breaking now. Russia hits the defensives with heavy weaponry and when it becomes weak, it pushes. All are using deception to mask their encirclements; this is very soviet in nature; why change what does not need to be changed. 

It is just a point of fact that this war once again showcased how narratives can be twisted and moved around as well as how propaganda operates. My doubt of history and stuff all playing out here again., Propagandists in the West claim the Russian forces are low on morale, men refuse to fight, the end is near for Putin and his army, tanks are breaking down, and Russian advances in the east are stalled. Russia is doomed to failure. War over for them pushed back by summer. Running out of missiles in March, the list of bullshit is endless.

There is no way that these western propagandists can ever comprehend themselves and are able to explain why all the towns, villages, and cities in the Donbas fell in last week or so in the future.. They only make up nonsense as they go along and have a new narrative.   

Afghanistan had been preparing and fighting the Taliban for 20 years, as soon as the US left, it collapsed in a short period. The Iraqi military in the first gulf war was touted as the fourth largest in the world, it completely crumbled. The Soviets took Czechoslovakia in a week in 1968 in a textbook invasion (target media, airports and government buildings, the country can fall quickly after). Putin took Crimea with a few thousand men vs 25,000 for Ukraine, how? The Ukrainians were completely unprepared, and the Russians took key installations very quickly, took over TV, took over the parliament.

Many, including the Russians, expected Ukraine to fall pretty quickly when faced with a full invasion from the world's 2nd or 3rd largest military force. Didn't happen. Anyway..

Reality: We have a good idea what's happening in the war, where the frontlines are, who is gaining/losing what

Cheerful spring: The "WeSteRn MeDia" is all propaganda, we in the West are sheeple who know nothing, the Ukrainians are about to crumble any moment, this was the plan all along by Russia, yadda yadda

No one is really "winning" the war, the Ukrainians have prevented a full collapse, likewise have pushed the Russians back from key capitals, they have high morale, good man-power, decent defensive arms support but lack offensive power, and their economy is in very serious trouble even with all the aid. The Russians have terrible logistics, poor morale, manpower problems (contracts running out), are losing equipment at the rate of 3 to 1, but their military still has the balance of power, they have a much more powerful air-force, strong artillery and are making incremental gains in the East, whilst holding the South.

The Ukrainians are fighting for their lives, their country, the families, freedom, democracy and against the attempted annihilation of their cultural identity. The Russians are fighting a pointless medieval war of conquest by Putin to grab as much of Ukraine as possible and convert it into Russia, they are on about plan F at the moment. Oh, and the war has utterly nothing to do with "genocide" or NATO or any of that horseshit, it's just propaganda conjured up by the Kremlin to validate their brutal imperialism and is swallowed hook line and sinker by the hard-left and other useful idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I guess this explains why your grasp of the English language is so bad, are you posting from Moscow? One of thier special online farms maybe?

"There is no playbook for what deadlines and timeframes were established here at the Kremlin."

I  may be able to speak more languages than you. Language skills are fine, but can't see the fundamentally obvious things that you not really that intelligent after all. It is obvious that something cannot be right with that JFK narrative magic bullet theory (Example) yet you still pretend there is nothing to see or hear or that your capacity for understanding is limited?. There are no answers to it or some mental blocks still trying to figure it out. It is the same in the UFO thread and others. .

"Your language skills are fine, but if you can't see the fundamentally obvious things then you are not really that intelligent after all."

Poor effort...

Also again, if you are a holocaust denier, which you are, then it's clear that your knowledge and understanding of history and politics is flawed or non-existant.

• Advertisement

Nice wall of unintelligible waffle there, I see you didn't answer the question posed though 🧐😉

Once again, narratives are flawed. I cannot understand how you can claim that Afghanistan was fighting the Taliban when the Taliban are Afghans themselves. If you call it a civil war, that is fine. Afghanistan's Western-backed government collapsed because it was held together by only a force of American troops.  

As far as size is concerned, the Iraqi Army did not have a serious air force from the beginning. How would they stop the western allied forces? As a result, the outcome was very predictable and that is why the U.S. went in, knowing there was no modern Iraqi force on the ground to prevent them from fulfilling their objectives. Iraq's anti-aircraft system was quite inadequate for engaging cruise missiles and stealth bombers.  

To be precise, Warsaw Pact countries invaded. With the Soviets in control,

Who are the Russians? Who in charge at the Kremlin said this would be over in days? Present actual evidence rather than speculation  

Since Western analysts have been promoting nonsense for over a month and now insist they have never said anything that I have already explained to you in the previous post. Again, it is an example of no self-reflection on your part regarding what they said about that operation in the east. The West stated that the operation was a failure, it was stalled, and the war was lost.  Watching what flag wave supporters in Ukraine say, I know what they have been saying for several weeks, even reading threads on current affairs, I find that similar logic has applied there.. They are in denial about the fact that Ukraine will not win. 

Ukraine is doing nothing more than delaying the inevitable defeat while the United States is making it worse by giving Ukraine ridiculous amounts of military assistance. The amount is greater than what Russia spends on defense in one year. Only handing money to the US military-industrial complex to create more weapons (let's get rich from it), and even making war criminals like Bush and others appear on TV to discuss Ukraine, which is a parody,  

Never pushed them out by force, that is untrue. Rather, they retreated. You are attempting to claim that the Ukrainian forces broke the lines of Russian defense in Kharviv, killing tens of thousands of Russians. Repositioned their forces as the taking of Kharviv wasn't part of the plan.. A line needed to be established to prevent Ukraine from approaching from the north and attacking others forces in the east. This narrative is not told in the West.

The Russian army would have only 50,000 men at this stage, while the Ukrainian army would have 300,000 or more believed the kill rate stats here. That makes sense to you. It is likely that the Russians will use panda bears to kill Ukrainian military forces next? A number of Ukrainian troops claim that they lack support in video recordings, the morale among Ukrainian troops is low and morale among Russian troops is very high. There is no evidence of low morale, just a few random Russian soldiers complaining on video. This was woven into a larger narrative hoping that it would be true. 3-1 vehicle loss again no evidence of this all Ukraine stats you're using. At that rate be no tanks belonging to Russia here for offensive operations. .

The politics of the conflict discussed before., 

It's reality

You have your own alternative view of reality, which you make up as you go along

Thousands of historians, researchers, scholars doing decades of academic research on the Holocaust? Nah, you know more than all of them combined because you looked at google and youtube.

Good to know Elon Musk is a conspiracy theorist too? What a smart guy, he knows everything isn't as it seems. 

More Russian disinformation, straight from the Moscow farm. How much are paid to post Russian disinformation?

I don't care if it's considered Holocaust denial. You guys have Ukrainian/Nazi denial going on so we're in the same boat on this. 

The Jewish Holocaust was never a topic in any of my threads. Other posters disputed the numbers first. You're doing it on every thread anyway, deflection on alternative stuff is nothing new. My interest is whether history is really what it seems to be. My favorite topics to debate are UFOs, John F. Kennedy, 9/11, and the Holocaust against the Jewish people (denying facts about the Holocaust is considered racist because it's a sacred event). I don't think any significant changes have been made to the Holocaust event by changing the numbers or doubting how many people were gassed. You guys can't have that deep of a discussion anyway. 

The Jewish population in Europe between 1933 and 1939 is the same, at 9.5 million. The period occurs when the Nazis are coming to power and Jews are emigrating to the United States, South America, and the Middle East. German Jews emigrated in almost two-thirds, according to official statistics that time.. It's simply impossible that there were 3.5 million Jews left in Europe at the end of World War II just based on German statistics, let alone the rest of Europe. There is no historical basis for the notion that 6 million Jews were murdered by gas or shootings. 

It's weird when people say the real war didn't affect the Jewish population. Polish cities were heavily bombed, and a lot of Jews ended up in the Soviet occupation of the eastern part of Poland in 1940, because Poland had the largest Jewish population at the time. It's hard to get reliable numbers on how many Jews were killed here. As the soviet union was invaded, Poles and Jews all ran deeper into the country to escape. The six million figure is given as gospel but it's just not.

Terrible things happened in Jewish Polish ghettos and Germans massacred Jews. I believe it all happened. 

Did the Germans build gas chambers to kill Jews and other people? It's something I've thought about a lot. and changed my thinking on it. While the Germans didn't leave anything behind to prove their crimes, there's evidence they transported Jews on special trains to camps in the east and they never came back. Also you have the survivors who never saw their parents or siblings again. That's not something to ignore. Missing millions of people is the best proof that something sinister and evil happened at these camps.   

I don't mind being called a holocaust denier since I didn't take part in anything or murder anyone. Well, at least I'm changing my opinion and way of thinking. You guys can't even accept the fact that Ukraine has a Nazi problem.

The guy responsible for massacring Jewish people and Poles for the Nazis during WW2 s inside Ukraine was recently made a national hero. 

wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

Israel is well aware of that.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-of-ukrainian-nationalists-march-in-in-honor-of-nazi-collaborator/

Russia, JFK, UFOs, 9/11 splashed over multiple forums by one poster, almost as if we're adding fuel to the fire ;)

What makes V Day the biggest event in Russia? There are 20 to 30 million people who got slaughtered by Nazis in Russia and you think they're going to let Ukraine create Neo Nazis battalions to fight them, get some perspective

"While the Germans didn't leave anything behind to prove their crimes, there's evidence they transported Jews on special trains to camps in the east and they never came back. Also you have the survivors who never saw their parents or siblings again. That's not something to ignore. Missing millions of people is the best proof that something sinister and evil happened at these camps.  "

They didn't leave any evidence of their crimes behind?

What about the survivors who testified that they were made to carry bodies out off the gas Chambers and put them into the furnaces? Are you actually claiming they are lying? And then you have the audacity to say you are not a Holocaust denier.

• Advertisement

It is a fact that no official documents have ever been found at these camps that provide us with complete information about what occurred within. As you mentioned, witnesses gave detailed descriptions of what took place. The holocaust is largely based on these accounts. You can deny that but just fact, by the end of the summer of 1944, the conditions at the camp deteriorated. The inmates weren't being fed and the disease was out of control, so many people had to be buried in the ground. The camp was operating for a long time, and witnesses are telling us this all happened, and whole families disappeared agreed. There are so many people missing that never turned up again when the Soviets liberated the camps, so the stories around gas chambers should be considered historical fact until proven otherwise,. 

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement