Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASOS Return help

• 23-04-2022 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Hey has anyone bought from ASOS?

I want to return an item but not sure how. There was a return label in the package for "Parcel Connect" however it was thrown out in the bin by accident. I don't have a return form or label.

There's no way to contact ASOS, their Fb page has no message option and theres no email address that I can see to contact them.

When I try to create a return label on the website it gives me two options with either Parcel Connect or AnPost. Both options I need to create a return label. I tried AnPost option and said I will return with ReBound and then it sent me a barcode to print off. I'm supposed to bring the barcode to "the parcel shop" and get them to scan so the return label can be printed off. What the hell is a "Parcel shop" and where can I get this barcode scanned to get the return label. Its so frustrating.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Have you tried using their live chat function on the website? I have used it before. ASOS Contacts & Live Chat | ASOS Customer Care

There is an option to get a new returns slip on their website ASOS Return Labels & Return Notes | ASOS Customer Care

I recently used the label I had to return with parcel connect. I'm still waiting on confirmation of the return though, almost 2 weeks later... they have a very slow returns system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Tha ks for the response. The live chat thing does t pop up on my phone for some reason. It's out of hours now but I tried it today again and bought luck. I'll see if I can get another label. Did you use Pacel Connect or An Post and it the return address the same regardless?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

I always use Parcel Connect to return my ASOS purchases. I just stick the label on the package and drop it into my local Londis. You can see all the parcel connect locations here: https://www.parcelconnect.ie/map/

I have used ReBound once before as-well and it was the same for me as Parcel Connect. I brought the parcel to my local Londis, they scanned the barcode and that was it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

The "parcel shop" can be anything really. Usually just a newsagents or small shop, you hand it to them behind the counter, they scan it, and give you a receipt. It's a great service and saves you having to queue up in the post office and pay for postage.

OK , I'll try print out this barcode and take it to a Pacel Connect shop. I've never heard of this service before!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sorry I didn't see your reply. I have sent it back with Parcel Connect. there's usually one in a convenience store, you will find your local one on their site. I got my refund on Wednesday. Took over 2 weeks!

I took the printed out barcode to anpost and they scanned it and it worked. I've never seen such a way to return before. Always got a return label with address in package. Weird they do it this way.even the An Post Lady at the counter thought it was weird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Sorry to hijack the thread people, I want to buy a €150 dress for the wife, what sort of custom duty would I have to pay?

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement