Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The long wait!!

Options
  • 24-04-2022 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

**Using my husbands page

So I’m 39 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, due on Thursday next week.

we went for a sweep on Friday and nurse told me I was 2cm dialated after it. I believe I had my show last night , but no pains what soever just some discomfort. My other 2 pregnancies were so different my last - immediately after my sweep I start having contractions but this has been so different. I understand everyone is different but am I right in thinking I am way off having baby in arms at present (When I say way off I mean days)?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Honestly no, it could happen very quickly!

Had sweeps on all of mine about 41 weeks - the first, I went into labour within 2 or 3 days, the second took another full week and the third I was 1cm dilated at the sweep and the doctor said I would go myself very soon, which I did....15 hours later.There is no formula, as you know.But best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭bricksNDmortar

Advertisement