Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible move to Clogherhead

Options
  • 24-04-2022 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi folks,

Hubby and I have fallen in love with a house in clogherhead and are considering moving there from Dublin.

We have two children under 4 and are wondering what people's experience is with raising young children in such a small village. What kind of amenities are there? Would people typically have to drive to Drogheda for sport clubs/ swimming / playgrounds etc?

Any insight on life in clogherhead would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MerryCoffee

Go for it. I am moving from Dublin to Termofeckin this year. Tired of living in big cities...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

I moved out that direction termonfeckin with two young kids 10 years ago ... absolutely zero regrets and loving it. Some great schools, GAA clubs, soccer clubs, golf courses, beaches .. close to Drogheda if needed and really welcoming community

Advertisement