Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearing Aid Recommendation

• 24-04-2022 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone would recommend anywhere that does good hearing aids for damaged hearing due to years of work with loud machinery etc.

My fathers hearing is getting worse and worse so looking to get him a hearing aid if it’s possible for this type of damage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭nickkohl

I'm also shopping for new hearing aids and looking for a hearing aid store. I know Costco offers the best prices, but it`s a long way away, and when I got a hearing aid there before, the service was not great. If I could could find someone close to my house with better service, I would happily pay a few hundred dollars extra, but not a thousand or more extra.

Mod: Please be aware that this is an Irish website - this forum offers advice and discussion for people in Ireland. You are not likely to get useful information for the USA.

Post edited by looksee on

Advertisement