Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Waste

• 24-04-2022 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

So I am having an issue with Greyhound waste since March, one of our wheelie bins was landed back in our drive less the wheels. Made contact with the company and they promised to send someone out to repair the bin within a week. 3 weeks on, still no repair or replacement, so rang them and requested the account gets cancelled, have emails confirming the cancellation etc. The bins are still sitting in my drive 4 weeks after me cancelling.

What are my rights, can I just land the bins on the road or do I have a duty of care for the bin companies property?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭homingbird

just make sure you are clear from them first that they dont land you with another bill the recorded phone conversation is very good to take to the ombudsman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Already have it in an email that the account is closed etc, just dont want 3 wheelie bins blocking up my drive for the foreseeable future because a company can do the basics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭homingbird

Then if they dont come back someone will take them off your hands to reporpose them.Your sorted

Advertisement