Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub-forum - Revolut

Options
  • 25-04-2022 12:00am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,611 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The popularity of Revolut in Ireland is huge with over 1.7m customers. In the past couple of months, Revolut have expanded their services and are now recognised as a bank. Given the "new age" of banking with online banks, it generates a lot of questions and queries about Revolut.

The "Banking & Insurance & Pensions" forum is where such queries are found but as you can see from the forum, there is a busy mega thread for all Revolut queries with many questions getting lost in the noise or remain unanswered. I feel it is worth considering giving Revolut its own forum/sub-forum given the popularity of the bank and the volume of traffic in the mega thread.

Link. to B&I&P forum: https://www.boards.ie/categories/banking-insurance-pensions

LInk to Revolut megathread: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058036916/revolut-megathread/p119

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Might even be an opportunity for @Boards.ie: Odhran to introduce our special "Talk To:" forums in use by their rivals; Bank of Ireland.

Very nice idea there, faceman.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Odhran
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks guys - we will try make contact with their ad agency / direct. Keep you posted... @faceman @Shield

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 Danyse

Dear friends,

I had a nightmarish experience with @Revolut's Arch transfer service, resulting in the loss of my hard-earned money. 😡 Exercise extreme caution before using #Revolut, as they have proven to be utterly unreliable and irresponsible. #ConsumerBeware

On March 31st, I made an ARCH transfer to my US broker through @Revolut. Due to a minor error in the transfer details, the funds never reached the intended recipient. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, #Revolut failed to take appropriate action. 💔 #LostFunds

Months of futile communication with #Revolut and the recipient bank led to a dead end. @Revolut refused to follow the recipient bank's instructions and neglected their responsibility. I was left to believe that my money was lost forever. 😭 #CustomerServiceFail

Think twice before entrusting your money to @Revolut. Their irresponsible service and disregard for customers are unacceptable. Let's be cautious in choosing our financial institutions.

Advertisement