Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

court access for grandparent

Options
  • 25-04-2022 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

i have been in court for two years over domestic abuse and now access to kids grandmother. the courts granted access every wednesday 1to 6 and every second weekend one night until september. i do not wish to comply. my kids are 2 and 3 and they blamed me for their sons death. can anyone advise how best to handle this? will i be in a lot of trouble? it is not a court order. i am hoping she will bring me back to court and it is made an order so i can appeal it. thanks

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. And legal advice is banned sitewide either way. Consult a solicitor and get proper advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement