Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid booster

Options
  • 26-04-2022 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

We just had the booster done in the RDS. I thought to tell people that the facility is actually off Anglesea Road and not off Shrewsbury into Simmonscourt area that was used for PCR testing a few months ago. There was confusion over the last place as they gave Anglesea as the address. Parking is available close to door but have 2 euro handy for charge. Overall a very smooth operation....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

Were you called for the booster or did you book yourself in?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

I heard announcement last Thursday evening and was able to book appointments for Monday morning via the HSE website. Unfortunately the vaccines seem to wear off in matter of months and the present ones are not targeting the current variant.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Garlinge

Scrub the above! I hear now that RDS only operated for two days and now the IMI place on Sandyford Road is being used for boosters.

Advertisement