Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13 Pro Max glitch

Options
  • 27-04-2022 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just curious as I know a colleague experienced something similar but this is a pain in the arse.

WhatsApp - in CHATS screen, selecting a message will invariably result in the message directly below getting selected. Happening since I got it last week. Never an issue on it's predecessor -11 Pro Max. Updated App, still the same. Force closing the app & restarting cleans up the issue, albeit temporarily.

No issues with screen or any other apps from calibration perspective !

Another niggle: swiping up from bottom and to the right in one move would have typically brought you to viewing ALL open apps. Then swiping up on those of choice would have force closed them. However on the new handset, swiping up and to the right, again in one gesture, quickly, opens the most recently used (open in the background app) in full screen unless you make a concerted effort to do it slowly. I have found thought that swiping up and to the left quickly, as I would have before, has the desired effect, so I guess muscle memory will eventually sort out the latter issue.

The Whatsapp one is bugging me though. Anyone else ?

Advertisement