Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting admins

Options
  • 27-04-2022 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭

Hi all. What's the preferred method to raise an issue with admins?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It depends, what's the nature of the issue to raise?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Posts deleted. Only comments regarding the question asked are permitted.

-Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

Content of messages sent by another member, I'd argue it breaches some of the terms of the site but obviously that's for Admins to decide. Related to a grievance I raised in a previous thread but was directed to Admins regarding PMs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If it's something in a PM, then yes, it's for the admins to look at.

@Beasty if you could please comment.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

@circadian

Unfortunately unlike the old platform there is no mechanism to formally report a PM on this one

Could you please forward the PM to me and I will have a look and act accordingly if a site rule has been broken

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement