Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make profile private

Options
  • 28-04-2022 9:42am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

How do I make my profile on boards.ie private? I don’t see the option. Help much appreciated!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

On your profile page, choose edit, choose the box marked private.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 Plcbfx

Hmmm, I don’t have an edit option. Just “preferences” but no edit option in there either. Strange

Thanks Spear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It should be same for both mobile and desktop. In both cases, clicking/tapping the user avatar on the upper right should produce a menu, and edit profile should be there.

What version of the site are you using?

Advertisement